10 things you'll usually find in a Scottish bothy
And while we we're on the subject...
- An old car seat
- Half a packet of Smash, a year past its sell-by date
- A bloody Englishman, usually loud
- A congealing puddle of minestrone soup, just where you want to put your sleeping bag
- A strange smell
- Empty whisky bottle
- A log book, containing crude drawings and explicit text usually done by some scout group from Surrey
- Two or three odd socks, usually damp
- A box of used matches
Ed. - How about: 11. Dave McFadzean ?
TAC 9 Index